Friday, June 11, 2010

On Chess-Related Fabrications

A while back, I was asked to write a short piece for an anthology of chess-related fiction. Well, that collection has finally been released, and is available now, if this is your kind of deal. I should note two things: A.) All the proceeds from this collection go to selected chess schools and clubs, and B.) There are number of impressive writers of fiction* who contributed, including Wells Tower, who recently made this list.

*As I have now failed to complete a book-length work of fiction for the past decade and counting, I do not count myself among them.**

**Although, while I'm at it, I might as well mention that the Chicago Sun-Times included Bigger Than the Game in its summer reading preview. Under two months remaining to pre-order...

No comments: